Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Not So Suzy Homemaker

Within the next three weeks, I:
1. Go back to work
2. Meet my 30-something kiddos.
3. Begin my last semester of grad school.
4. Close on Derek's and my house.
5. Continue planning our wedding.

Since I'll be navigating through this new phase in my life (Suzy Homemaker, here I come!), I thought I'd blog about the things I'm doing: new recipes I try, things I make or discover for our home, creative projects for work, etc. Not only will I have something to look back on, and I'm sure laugh at, later, I'll also be able to share it all with you! We're scattered all over the place, so I'll be able to keep everyone updated on all things house-school-wedding-related! :)

So, hang on tight, I'm sure it'll be an interesting, if not wild, ride!

Lyndsey

No comments:

Post a Comment